Innovative ideas for railway stations
Selected start-ups presented their solutions on May 18 in Berlin
Deutsche Bahn is looking for innovative business ideas that fit perfectly into the railway environment. The company is looking for products that inspire both travelers and visitors to railway stations. DB operates 5,400 stations in Germany, which are frequented by around 800,000 people every day.
The focus of the 7th batch of the DB accelerator is on new retail solutions and customer service in the station, which increase customer experience and customer service quality. The range extends from multichannel concepts, shopping experiences, innovative offers for food and drink, information and customer feedback, fund management as well as mobility solutions.
The selected applicants are allowed
- Live product tests on DB systems, supported by DB experts and employees
- Direct access to DB data, business professionals and top management
- Workplaces in the Coworking Space DB mindbox Berlin
- Popup and action area at the main station in Berlin
- Mentoring of DB specialists
- Coaching by leading external experts
- 25,000 Euro starting capital